Tuesday, April 7, 2009

April Meeting Recap

The April meeting was a fabulous way to kick off the month. We had breakfast for dinner, which was wonderful! I have to say that the Krispie Kreme donuts for dessert might have been my favorite part!





We had four visitors at the April meeting – Tecora Henry, Kayla Storm, Annie Hemrick and Shayla Rogers. It’s so exciting to see how our group is growing!

Frances made a few announcements after dinner, including an update on the 90 Day Fitness Challenge. How’s everyone doing?



Suzanne also added some insight on the 90 Day Fitness Challenge, including telling us how Barbie would look if she were a real person! Those are proportions no one should have! :)



Then we got down to business. This was our pediatricians meeting, which is one of our most popular meetings. Tonight we had Dr. Philips from Eastside Pediatrics, who was wonderful!


He answered our most pressing questions and even stayed out in the parking lot after the meeting to answer a few more from our moms. I know we all really appreciated how he took his time and really explained the reasoning behind each of his answers. I know I learned a lot, especially how to get my son to eat his vegetables!






As usual, we had a fabulous time, not only hearing Dr. Philips and eating a great meal, but getting to visit with fellow moms. I know some of my best friends are in MOPS and I hope everyone is enjoying it as much as we are. Only two more meetings for the year!

Have a great month!

Serah

No comments:

Post a Comment