Friday, March 13, 2009

Happy Friday!


Happy Friday Girls! Well, we’re through our first week on the 90 Day Fitness Challenge. How is everyone doing?
I decided to do a fitness dvd that incorporates a lot of the elements on the challenge – pushups, jumping jacks, jump rope, etc. – and I’m feeling the pain! The dvd I'm doing is the 30 Day Shred by Jillian Michaels (from The Biggest Loser). But I can already tell that I have more energy and just seeing little bits of progress here and there is very inspiring. Keep up the good work and please leave a comment to tell us how you’re doing. You just might inspire someone else!
We’ll have some non-Fitness Challenge related things on the blog next week. Make sure to check in and see what’s up!

Have a great weekend!
Serah

1 comment:

  1. ok, now I get this comment thing :) thanks Serah for your help!!

    The 90 day fitness challenge was perfect timing for me.....in both encouragement and accountability....it made my first visit to MOPS great, although my calves didn't realize they could hurt so bad....I will persevere! :)

    ReplyDelete